I remember when I got pregnant with Lexi's little sister, I realized that my girls would be 21 months a part and now Lexi is 20 months old!!! She is growing up fast and her sister is coming soon!!!
Lexi is sassy, energetic, curious, adorable, tender, emotional, stubborn, and just one happy little girl. Sean also wants to add that Lexi is a diva, aka, a girlie girl.
Here are some pictures of Lexi lately...

Here she is today. She loves wearing this hat. It's her only hat, I really should get her some cute ones.

I love those big blue curious eyes.

Lexi was listening to a recording of her on my phone from over a year ago. She knew that she was listening to a baby so she got a bottle and put it up to the phone. This girl LOVES, LOVES, LOVES babies. They are her absolute favorite thing!

We finally got her a bed for her babies. Here she is signing "thank you" to me for getting it.

Yesterday we bought her a big girl potty. She was SO excited. She held it all through Wal-Mart and in the car. When we got home we stripped her down and sat her on it. I gave her a sippie cup with chocolate milk and she drank the whole thing which resulted in her going "pee pee" in the potty. She was shocked and we were excited. I ordered her an Elmo DVD about potty time so when that comes will work more on potty training but for now we are just introducing it.

Lexi recently got a golf set. She loves pushing the cart/bag around and putting the clubs away. Grandpa Christensen would be so proud.

Lexi LOVES dressing herself. This outfit was all her doing (minus the under shirt).

We have been working with Lexi on her vowels. She can say all of their names and can get them right most of the time. She loves playing with her letters in the bath tub.

I made Lexi's baby dolls some blankets and pillows. Lexi thinks they are for her though. Notice that she is using one of the doll pillows.

Pretending to eat at the table.

Helpting dad with the FHE lesson last week.
(they are sitting on my new hope chest that I bought for a steal!)

I was working on setting the table the other day and got distracted. Meanwhile, Lexi decided to help me finish. I think she was hinting something.

She loves wearing her bunny ears. These will come in handy for Easter.

She loves wearing her sunglasses around the house.

I just wanted to show off how much her hair has grown! It makes me so happy!

This is one of her latest hair styles. The longer her hair gets the more creative I get.

This girl LOVES jello and pudding!

Being silly and chasing me.

I just love this face. It's a typical Lexi laughing face.
-One of Lexi's most recent fasination is stickers. She loves them. She loves putting them all over her hands, arms and feet.
-Most evenings I watch Bill O-Reilly on Fox news. Lexi now knows who he is and say "Rei Rei" when she sees him.
-Recently we got Lexi some blocks. I just want to say that she is going to be the kid in preschool who knocks over all the other kids blocks and makes them cry.
-Now when we ask Lexi anything about "sister" she runs to my belly and lifts up my shirt. It's adorable!
4 comments:
Whoa! I'm so glad Lexi likes her potty! Aren't those little froggy potties cute? Anyway, good luck! I hope you are feeling ready for the next big adventure. I'm still pretty nervous.
I love that she dresses herself. It must be a girl thing because Parker has never cared. Good luck with the potty training. I hope she picks it up fast because diapers are expeeeeeeeeeeeensive, especially for two kids.
Is there any way that you can stop her from growing up too fast?! haha I swear, she gets cuter and smarter by the minute!
Addie has also been sitting on the potty and she hates wearing a diaper so I am trying to decide if I want to start. We waited so long with Devin which made it so easy--he seriously only had like 1 accident. I am a fan of easy, so I don't know??
Devin also used to do the same thing with lifting my shirt. It was cute--until he did it in public!
We're excited to see you guys in about a month! I will be devastated if you guys cant make it! And I want to practice taking pictures of the baby if you come--how does that sound?
Post a Comment